Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Make or Break for Johnny Boo

Folks, if you see this our little guy is once again in need of prayers.

He is down to 5 lbs and has diarrhea again. He goes to the vet tomorrow, and she is suggesting putting him down.

He is losing patches of hair, lethargic, and sick.

I am going to pay for liver/thyroid screen and to have him checked for ringworm.

But I don't know if little guy will make it.

If he goes, he had a home and love. He wasn't outside starving and being beaten up by the other cats.

If he goes, I'll know that both his new Mom and I did all we could do to give him a chance.

Sometimes love and caring is all we have to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. He's fought hard, and you're absolutely right - you found a happy, loving home for him where he could be warm, safe, and comfortable.

    I'll definitely keep the little guy in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete