Thursday, September 9, 2010

Learning to Play

I heard from Johnny-boo's Mom the other day. She said he's still having a bit of trouble in the litter box now and then. I'm hoping it's just the residual effects of eating out the dumpster and nothing more serious than that.

She said that he is beginning to make attempts to play. That was great news. He didn't seem to have any idea how to play with toys. I thought, perhaps, that his new baby sister might tempt him into playing. She's quite the active kitten. Hopefully, that will be the case.

In any case, he seems to be really enjoying his home and loving the chances to sit and/or sleep with his new Mom, and is getting along well with the other cats now.

I hope to have pictures in a few weeks of him with his new baby sister. I might have to wear a disguise so I don't frighten him! : )

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Johnny doesn't like the litter, or just thinks the litter boxes need cleaned out more often. Glad to know Johnny/Boo is getting used to being a kitten.

    ReplyDelete